SEEN. HEARD. SUPPORTED.
Help your employees go from burnout to belonging using the power of
story and technology.
An innovative pilot from StoryNow to better listen and gain strategic insights to create a more engaged,
diverse and thriving talent team.
Equip Your Leaders
Create a more Supportive Culture
This fall StoryNow is offering an innovative pilot to help companies better navigate this difficult season of burnout and turnover. Limited spaces available.
BOOST EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT.
Increase your employees’ wellbeing, engagement and Employee Net Promoter Score.
INCREASE LEADERSHIP EFFECTIVENESS.
Equip your leaders to have
meaningful conversations with their team.
CREATE A MORE SUPPORTIVE CULTURE.
Get strategic feedback (in the form of short video stories, analytics, and a recommendations), to create a more supportive culture.
HOW DOES THIS PILOT WORK?
1. Pilot participants: 6 employees*, including at least one key leader.
(We recommend creating a diverse cohort or focusing on a team.)
2. Pilot duration: 1 month. 3 x 90-minute strategic story workshops and then a final screening of employee video stories for the cohort and a larger audience of leaders.
- Each participant completes a strategic storytelling framework.
- 6 short videos of participant stories.
- Insights on key criteria (such as employee engagement, Employee Net Promoter Score, well-being, inclusion and mission alignment) before and after pilot. This includes a pre and post survey along with a final report.
*Note, we are able to accommodate up to 10 participants with an additional charge.
Strategic storytelling can help boost mental clarity, heighten collaboration and expand contribution.
3 Sessions to Increase Engagement & Create a More Supportive Culture
- Award-winning director guides employees in discovering their stories.
- Deliverable: Individual story worksheet.
- Aim: Increased clarity on current goals & motivations, obstacles & strengths, areas needing assistance & next steps.
- Explore lessons learned from interviewing hundreds of people around the world.
- Deliverable: Team member story worksheet.
- Aim: Expanded empathy and collaboration.
- We look at where employees desires intersect with the company’s mission in these changing times.
- Deliverable: Participants film their stories with StoryNow App.
- Aim: Increased employee engagement and strategic insights.
Here’s a plan to help you keep and cultivate your
When it comes to managing talent, your employees are your most expensive asset. How can you manage your team well AND keep happy?
This live stream will give you a plan you can follow to manage talent so your company thrives. You’ll finally feel confident that you’re managing your most expensive asset well.
“Thank you so much for this very inspiring session!” Lieke Wouterse EU Radicalisation Awareness Network
“Working with the StoryNow team was a truly a pleasure and our whole team is thrilled with our vibrant, compelling and energetic videos.” Bleema Bershad, Director of Marketing Apparo
“I hope we will have the chance to work together again in the future. Your positive energy and enthusiasm is real inspiration!” Ludmila Malai, EU ProjectManager Dialogue Platfrom